It's been a while since I last posted nor read people's blogs. I apologize. I just got wrapped up in some things and therefore been busy for the past couple of weeks.
But now I have a bit of time to blog. And what better topic to write about than the one I was recently asked about. =) I wrote sometime ago about giving myself the time to rise from the ashes. And I said that would be on May 27th. And Mitzi kindly asked me if I had already risen from the ashes.
Well, I believe I have. =) I'm still not a full-blown Phoenix yet (Harry Potter fans must know what I'm talking about). I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I'm happy to say that I'm well on my way to "maturity!" All through the grace of God!
For those who didn't know, I went through something so horrible last year. It was too much for me to handle, I ended up bursting into flames. All that was left of me were ashes. And it was the hardest thing for me to pick up the pieces of my life and move on. I wasn't like Fawkes who rose immediately from his ashes.
I apologize if I can't still write the details of what happened that caused me to wallow in self pity nor what I did or did not do to and for myself as I was wallowing in shame and pain.
But I praise and thank God for all the angels He continuously sent me until I finally had enough courage to pick myself up and rise again (by grace through faith). =)
But now I have a bit of time to blog. And what better topic to write about than the one I was recently asked about. =) I wrote sometime ago about giving myself the time to rise from the ashes. And I said that would be on May 27th. And Mitzi kindly asked me if I had already risen from the ashes.
Well, I believe I have. =) I'm still not a full-blown Phoenix yet (Harry Potter fans must know what I'm talking about). I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I'm happy to say that I'm well on my way to "maturity!" All through the grace of God!
For those who didn't know, I went through something so horrible last year. It was too much for me to handle, I ended up bursting into flames. All that was left of me were ashes. And it was the hardest thing for me to pick up the pieces of my life and move on. I wasn't like Fawkes who rose immediately from his ashes.
I apologize if I can't still write the details of what happened that caused me to wallow in self pity nor what I did or did not do to and for myself as I was wallowing in shame and pain.
But I praise and thank God for all the angels He continuously sent me until I finally had enough courage to pick myself up and rise again (by grace through faith). =)
3 comments:
what's important is that you're finally learning to "rise from the ashes". Take care ^_^
am glad youre back pakner *hugs* =)
well, when the phoenix has risen from the ashes, it is in its purest form, and becomes more powerful.
got that from x-men. hehehe!
welcome back then binut! =)
Post a Comment