Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BAROK UPDATE

it's been a while
sorry
been really busy
with what?
let's see ...
trained someone for 2 weeks prior to leaving work
went on vacation to Europe for 2 weeks
became a lazy sloth for 2 weeks (anticipating high volume of work at school)
had whole day long orientations at school for 3 days (it sucked!)
it's week 2 of classes now
I'm usu in school from 8 am to at least 5 pm everyday (which sucks!)
I have tons of homework
I'm not caught up with all the homework
I already have midterm next week
I have to shadow a pharmacist who works at the poison control center
She's at SF General Hospital, which is 30 minutes away from campus if you take the shuttle
I have to do it from 4 pm to 7 pm every Tuesday
I will get back to campus at 740 pm and home at 8 pm every Tuesday nights

SIGH!

2 comments:

beng said...

whew! hehehe!

it's good to hear from you again binut! how's school so far? =)

let me just tell you how proud i am of you for pursuing studies again. kudos to you gurl! *hugs*

MTFR said...

congratulations and welcome back to student life! how are your classes? Any interesting ones? God bless and good for you! :)