Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A MUFFLED CRY

The complete silence at the retreat allowed God to show me the dismal state my soul was in. To save my soul from completely rotting from within me, I managed to write a long list of resolutions. I was determined when I left Vallombrosa. But as soon as I mingled with the rest of the world, I found myself weak and desolate. I could not do any of the resolutions I listed. I just continued to ignored the problem that was staring me in the face.

I realized that the retreat only showed me the state of my soul. It failed to show me the state of my emotions, my intellect, and my body. The lifetime movie, "Augusta, Gone," was the one that showed me that my emotions, intellect, and body were rotting within me along with my soul.

Finally, last night, I heard a muffled cry coming from the depths of my spirit, "HELP."

3 comments:

beng said...

*hugs you tight*

jane said...

*joins group hug*

Binut/Keyt said...

thanks beng and janey!

*hugz*