Random ramblings and musings of someone who thinks a lot ... reflects a lot ... feels a lot ... loves a lot ... laughs a lot ... cries a lot ... imagines a lot ... dreams a lot ... hopes a lot ... believes a lot ...
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
ALMOST THANKSGIVING
It's almost thanksgiving. My family and I are going to Roseville and stay at my aunt's for the whole weekend, so I won't be anywhere near a computer. I don't really have any updates, except that the paper, which I am a co-author has already been published in the scientific journal of Traffic. Here's a copy of the first page. If you want to read the rest, holler at me and I'll send you the pdf. =)
huwaw! although hindi ko masyadong naintindihan yung mga technical terms and all that, i know it's something big! hehehehe! the fact na hindi ko naintindihan cements my theory. =P
congrats binut! galing-galing mo talaga! kailangang dumami ang lahi mo, para maraming smart people in the future! =)
pa-send naman nung buong copy please! je would want to read it too for sure! =)
I am a person with many different personalities. I am Venus. I am Kate. I am a daughter of God who dreams of becoming who He wants me to be. I am at risk of becoming a Schizo if I continue to bottle up my innumerable thoughts and emotions. I am an aspiring Pharmacist who is fulfilling her dreams of becoming a "doctor".
1 comment:
huwaw! although hindi ko masyadong naintindihan yung mga technical terms and all that, i know it's something big! hehehehe! the fact na hindi ko naintindihan cements my theory. =P
congrats binut! galing-galing mo talaga! kailangang dumami ang lahi mo, para maraming smart people in the future! =)
pa-send naman nung buong copy please! je would want to read it too for sure! =)
galing talaga! we're so proud of you!!! =)
Post a Comment