I'm a control freak who's learning how to surrender my whole life unreservedly to my Savior
I'm a spoiled brat who's learning how to willingly accept all that He wills for me
I'm an impatient person who's learning how to wait on the unfolding of God's will in my life
I'm a pessimist who's learning how to believe and hope that in Him all things are possible
I'm a worry wart who's learning how to cast all my cares unto Him.
I'm a doubting Thomas(ina) who's learning how to trust in His infinite wisdom
I'm someone who questions everything and yet who's learning not to ask where He's taking me and just be satisfied in knowing that He'll be with me no matter where He leads me.
I'm His precious daughter who still has a lot to learn. Thankfully, my Teacher never gives up on me. And one day, through His abundant grace, I'll be the daughter, and student He wants me to be.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment