Sunday, September 27, 2009

OUR TIME WILL COME


I lovE you so much ...
I guess that's why sometimes I get impatient waiting,
wondering when we'll finally be together all the tiMe.
I understand that it has to be this way for now,
and I really believe we're doiNg the right thing.
I trust that our love is strong enough to see us through
and that soMeday soon we'll be able to talk and touch
and love each other the way we've wanted to for so long.
It's just difficult for me sometimes becAuse I want you
so much now, by my side and in my arms.
I kNow our time will come, and when it does, it will be right ...
and very, very beautiful.


~ From Greeting Card

2 comments:

beng said...

awwwww. how i wish i've written those words binut! very romantic and nice. awwww. =)

love makes the world go round...
love makes binut blog again! hehe!

Binut/Keyt said...

whoopsie ... forgot to mention those words were not mine. =(

sorry Harbs. wish I could take credit. but can't. now, got to give where the credit is due ... if only i remember the author's name. haha.