Lent is starting on Wednesday and as my "6 days until ..." post states, I'll disappear from the blogging world for the whole of Lent. But, as the tradition of Mardi Gras on New Orleans go, Fat Tuesday is about splurging right before the Lenten Season (a time of fasting and abstinence) starts. So, since I won't be putting up posts for Lent, here I am, trying to squeeze my last post. This won't be a wordy post. I just want to put up some pictures from GL's birthday party that I can't put up on my friendster because my cousin wants to surprise his wife. Anywho, Fat Tuesday is sort of an inappropriate title for this post, as all of the people in the pictures (with the exception of myself) have lost a lot of weight. Two of them, in fact, have lost more than 50 lbs each to date! And they're expecting to lose more. Fat Tuesday applies to me as I have gained the 15 lbs I lost when I visited the Philippines. boo hoo!
L-R: Johmar (Cza's significant other), Czarmaine, Goodwin (my cousins who are siblings) and me! (btw, I wasn't winking ... I blame the camera's flash ... my eyes are too sensitive)

L-R: ME, Johmar, Czarmaine, Angel (another cousin), and Goodwin. Guess who's oldest?
BTW, to those who are wondering who lost more than 50 lbs each, it's the siblings - Goodwin and Czarmaine! Kudos to my two cousins!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
See ya on April 16th!
7 comments:
hmmm, blooming ka venus ah. inspired?
Kudos to your cousins, indeed.
I could probably stand to lose some weight, too. :-P
hey kate -- are you by any chance the one who was homeschooled, lived(lives) in hawaii, went to not back to school camp (NBTSC)?? i know i won't get an answer for awhile, but if you could respond when you see this & have the chance let me know!
--Tiffany
Hi Tiffany, how I wish I lived in Hawaii. :-) But no, I'm not. Thanks for dropping my blog!
binut! dami mong utang na blog entries! blog na! hehehe! =)
welcome back! *hugs*
Hi ate kate! nice pics from the party...but me and ba arent there...i'm glad to see that if u had to choose either me and ba, or ange ate cza and kuya johamar, you wouldn't pick me and ba...thats nice to know! lol jk...anyways...yesterday when me and ate cza went to your place, it was soo funni...ate cza said, leave a not on their doorstep and maybe they'll get freaked out...so i did and i rang the doorbell and rang...and we waited for 5 minutes but tita med never came out...we were hoping she'd offer to give us mango ice cream...then all of a sudden your dads car pulls up and its soo funni cuz we could see your mom pointing out the window and pointing us out to your dad...lol...then we just said hi and drove off...we never did get that mango ice cream...she did invite us in, but we felt too silly...lol
Hey Daryl, thanks for dropping by my blog again! You know very well, we didn't take pictures with you and BA then. Although I took a picture of you AND BA. I'm glad you and Ate Cza are walking together again. :-)
Post a Comment