So, what happened to me yesterday that made me say that?
1) My boss misinformed me about the experiment we were doing. It worked but too bad we used the wrong constructs. HAY! Nasayang ang reagents and oras! We'll have to do it again on Friday! (It'll be a long friday indeed)
2) I totally humiliated myself yesterday. I can't give out the details since the person to whom I have humiliated myself completely might end up reading this post. HAY talaga!
UPDATE:It turns out, I wasn't completely humiliated. Haha. Ang labo ba? Basta ... I just assumed I humiliated myself, but it turns out di naman pala. :-) At least that's over na! HAY! :-P
3) My CSI class is getting a "tad" interesting. It's still not what I hoped it would be, but it's getting better. The professor is pretty funny. He's verbose and repeats himself several times. I see myself in him. :-P Not the funny part just the verbose and repetitive parts. :-P Got out 15 minutes later than said time. So, got home a bit later than usual. So, I'm sleepy again today. HAY!
4) The readings we have for CSI (Transformed by Grace and CCC) are good, but they're above the my brain level and capacity. There are things I understand. But most of them just go way past my head. And I can't ask any questions 'coz I don't know where to begin to ask. HAY na naman!
5) On a good note, last night, two people shared their personal encounters with God, as they had near-death experiences. It was nice and inspiring. Maybe when I have the energy, I'll type those stories up. But it was funny becuase I attended the class to be more Catholic, and a bit less "Charismatic," but the Charismatic part seems to be following me still. :-P Not that I have anything against the Catholic Charismatic Movement (after all, I'm part of two Charismatic communities), I was just caught off guard that my class (it's a class, after all) would become a bit like a Charismatic community. HAY!
6) This happened today, not yesterday. I'm going to an SFC retreat next Saturday. I'm going with the tropa (which SFCers "lovingly" called Tropang Kate, after me, the supposed leader of the group, which I'm not) minus one. There's five of us in the tropa. Elaine, Ferlie, Kate, Lau and She. Elaine has work that weekend so she can't go. I was hoping that the rest of us 4 will be roomed together. I saw the list today, and the 3 of them are in one room and I was put in a different room. WAAH! The room assigments was done alphabetically. And I just realized this today, but all 4 of them (including Elaine) has a last name that starts with A. Alcala, Andong, Alolor, and Ares. I'm the odd woman out, with a last name that starts with M. WAAH! Though, I'm looking forward to spending time with Jeel and Marian (and get to know them more) plus getting to know for the first time Ritzel, I still couldn't believe I never realized I was the only one with the M last name. I still can't get over it! HAY!
7) Today ulit 'to (I'm writing this 'coz I don't like the number 6. I didn't want to end with a number 6). My boss is still not here. She'll probably get here at 2 pm. Which means, she'll ask me to start something at 2 pm. Which means, I'll have to stay here pretty late. HAY!
1) My boss misinformed me about the experiment we were doing. It worked but too bad we used the wrong constructs. HAY! Nasayang ang reagents and oras! We'll have to do it again on Friday! (It'll be a long friday indeed)
2) I totally humiliated myself yesterday. I can't give out the details since the person to whom I have humiliated myself completely might end up reading this post. HAY talaga!
UPDATE:It turns out, I wasn't completely humiliated. Haha. Ang labo ba? Basta ... I just assumed I humiliated myself, but it turns out di naman pala. :-) At least that's over na! HAY! :-P
3) My CSI class is getting a "tad" interesting. It's still not what I hoped it would be, but it's getting better. The professor is pretty funny. He's verbose and repeats himself several times. I see myself in him. :-P Not the funny part just the verbose and repetitive parts. :-P Got out 15 minutes later than said time. So, got home a bit later than usual. So, I'm sleepy again today. HAY!
4) The readings we have for CSI (Transformed by Grace and CCC) are good, but they're above the my brain level and capacity. There are things I understand. But most of them just go way past my head. And I can't ask any questions 'coz I don't know where to begin to ask. HAY na naman!
5) On a good note, last night, two people shared their personal encounters with God, as they had near-death experiences. It was nice and inspiring. Maybe when I have the energy, I'll type those stories up. But it was funny becuase I attended the class to be more Catholic, and a bit less "Charismatic," but the Charismatic part seems to be following me still. :-P Not that I have anything against the Catholic Charismatic Movement (after all, I'm part of two Charismatic communities), I was just caught off guard that my class (it's a class, after all) would become a bit like a Charismatic community. HAY!
6) This happened today, not yesterday. I'm going to an SFC retreat next Saturday. I'm going with the tropa (which SFCers "lovingly" called Tropang Kate, after me, the supposed leader of the group, which I'm not) minus one. There's five of us in the tropa. Elaine, Ferlie, Kate, Lau and She. Elaine has work that weekend so she can't go. I was hoping that the rest of us 4 will be roomed together. I saw the list today, and the 3 of them are in one room and I was put in a different room. WAAH! The room assigments was done alphabetically. And I just realized this today, but all 4 of them (including Elaine) has a last name that starts with A. Alcala, Andong, Alolor, and Ares. I'm the odd woman out, with a last name that starts with M. WAAH! Though, I'm looking forward to spending time with Jeel and Marian (and get to know them more) plus getting to know for the first time Ritzel, I still couldn't believe I never realized I was the only one with the M last name. I still can't get over it! HAY!
7) Today ulit 'to (I'm writing this 'coz I don't like the number 6. I didn't want to end with a number 6). My boss is still not here. She'll probably get here at 2 pm. Which means, she'll ask me to start something at 2 pm. Which means, I'll have to stay here pretty late. HAY!
5 comments:
#2 - now I am really curious. :)
Sounds like you are having an "interesting" day. But hey, it could be worse.
Also remember, as the song goes:
Even if there is pain now
Everything will be alright
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me?
There's a rainbow always
After the rain
God bless. Catch ya later.
Re #2 ... I can tell you, but in private when we see each other. I just don't want to broadcast it in my blog. But in order for you to understand why it's embarassing, there's a long story behind it. Are you ready for a really loooonnnngggg story? =P
Sure, I've got time for a really long story. Tell me next time we meet. :)
hi venus. wala lang. just got out of class. so 'hay' din. hehehe. hope you have a great weekend!
hehehe! that's a pretty funny reason to have a #7. hehehe!
Post a Comment