Since the last post didn't clarify as to who those people in the picture were, let me clarify now. Those are my third cousins visiting from the Philippines. They were in the Bay Area only for 5 days, then they flew to Florida to see Disney World.
Anyway, we had so much fun with them. It was more than 10 years since I last saw them and I really missed them when they left.
Though I could've texted one of them (since he had International Roaming), I decided to let them be as they explore the big WORLD of DISNEY. =P
Last night, I got to chat with both of them. They were already in Texas (the 3rd leg of the US trip) and finally had a computer access. I was chatting with my cousin who's almost 2 years older than I am and he told me he got free t-shirt from Disney World. I was intrigued. I didn't know that they give out free shirts at Disney World. I asked him if he joined a contest. And he said no. So I asked him how the heck he got a free shirt. And here's the story.
Apparently, he wore a shirt spoofing Oral Be. It read, "Oral Me." The park attendant told him that since it was a family oriented theme park, shirts like his were a complete No-No in the park. So, as soon as they got in the park, they were led to a souvenir shop and was told to get any shirt and he'll get it for free. =) So, he got a $24 Mickey Mouse shirt without costing him anything.
I was laughing my b*tt off when I heard the story. I accused him of knowing it would happen that's why he wore that "Oral Me" shirt. hehe.
Anyway, we had so much fun with them. It was more than 10 years since I last saw them and I really missed them when they left.
Though I could've texted one of them (since he had International Roaming), I decided to let them be as they explore the big WORLD of DISNEY. =P
Last night, I got to chat with both of them. They were already in Texas (the 3rd leg of the US trip) and finally had a computer access. I was chatting with my cousin who's almost 2 years older than I am and he told me he got free t-shirt from Disney World. I was intrigued. I didn't know that they give out free shirts at Disney World. I asked him if he joined a contest. And he said no. So I asked him how the heck he got a free shirt. And here's the story.
Apparently, he wore a shirt spoofing Oral Be. It read, "Oral Me." The park attendant told him that since it was a family oriented theme park, shirts like his were a complete No-No in the park. So, as soon as they got in the park, they were led to a souvenir shop and was told to get any shirt and he'll get it for free. =) So, he got a $24 Mickey Mouse shirt without costing him anything.
I was laughing my b*tt off when I heard the story. I accused him of knowing it would happen that's why he wore that "Oral Me" shirt. hehe.
3 comments:
hmmmm! that's a good idea! makapagsuot nga ng "I'm a porn star" shirt pag bumalik kami sa Disney. hehehe! =P
hahahah! *lol*
great idea for getting a free shirt.. masubukan nga.. mwahahaha! =D
hehe ... it's actually subtle di ba "Oral Me." or maybe those I told the story to didn't understand what I was saying ... pero they didn't get why my cousin was told that he can't go around the park wearing it. =P
Yeah ... you ladies try it out ... lemme know if it works =P
Post a Comment