Friday, January 05, 2007

NEED TO WRITE

I'm living a boring life these days - that's one of the things I realized when I attended the silent retreat - I need to live a boring life. =) And because of that, I do not have that much to write about. But I do need to start writing again because a big part of the Pharmacy school interviews I'll have in February is writing. Prior to being interviewed by a Faculty/Student panel, I will be given three topics to choose from. I would need to write on a topic I'm most comfortable with. Being that I'm not even comfortable to write on my own blog, I'm afraid that I will have such a difficult time composing something on a topic that's assigned to me on my interview days. Sigh. So, my resolve is to write at least 3x a week on this blog, in hopes that my "writing" (is there such a term) juices will start flowing smoothly again. And words will just flow from my thoughts, to my fingers, and into this blog. Expect more from me in the days to come! Hope you guys had a wonderful start into the year!

No comments: