Wednesday, March 14, 2007

UCSD: TIME TO LEAVE

Sunday morning, we woke up early, got ready for Church. Mass was at 10 or 11? Can't remember na. K. Alvs took me to the Cathedral in LA. The Cathedral of our Lady of the Angels. It's a big Cathedral. And very modern in structure (see slideshow several posts below). Antok pa kami, grabe, dahil puyat.

Then, we ate at this quaint Filipino restaurant. Grabe! Mura siya! And it was good food. Bahay Kubo ata name niya.

Then we went back to K. Alvs' flat. Chikahan. He showed me some of the pictures from Miss U 2006. Tapos, pati dapat sa computer niya he was going to show me, pero ayaw mag boot ng comp niya.

Tapos I packed na naman my stuff. Went to Burbank (where I'm flying) to eat at Porto's. Grabe! Sarap ng dessert nila! And mura pa! Swerte ni Eileen ang lapit niya sa Porto's. Kainis. Kami walang Porto's dito. =( (check the pictures from the slideshow na lang. tinamad na ako ilagay dito)

Then, they brought me to the airport. I love Burbank Airport kasi super small siya. It took me less than 5 minutes to check in. Less than 5 minutes to go through those detector thingy's. Less than 5 minutes to find my gate.

When I got back to SF, I went to work for a couple of minutes (needed to do something with cells, lest they die). Then went home. =(

Tapos na po!

No comments: