Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PHARMACY UPDATE # 1

I deleted my "Chronicles of a Would-Be Pharmacist." I never posted there anyway. Well, okay, I did 3x. But that was it. From now on, anything Pharmacy related will have the title "Pharmacy Update" and will be labeled pharmacy. I just want to keep things simple.

Anyway, so going back to school will be pretty expensive. The UCSF tuition fee (though it's a State School) is close to the tuition fees of private schools already. It's annoying. Before, they can boast of costing half as much as private schools. =( I should have gone back to school sooner. But oh well!

So, I have to apply for financial aid (this is actually more of student loans). And to do that, I have to fill out at least 4 LOOOONG forms. It's so annoying! I did my 3rd form recently and it took me 4 freaking hours to do it. Sorry, I had to rant. Who would have known that they'd ask so many questions and ... ugh! I don't even want to talk about it.

I still have one more form left. I haven't even looked at it. I didn't want to considering all the trouble I had to go through to fill up the 3rd one.

So, that was one!

#2 (I'm back to listing) I met a future classmate today. She works at UCSF too and she and I met for coffee. It's nice to know someone already, even before school starts. =)

#3 We're having a get together (about a dozen of us) on June 16th! My future classmates can't wait to meet each other, we're already meeting 2 months before school starts. Hehe.

#4 Apparently, a week prior to school starting, our class will go on a camping trip. That should be interesting!

#5 I thought (I don't know why I thought this) my days in class will be short. For some reason, I was led to believe that classes will only go from 8 am to 2 pm (at the latest). I looked at the P1 schedule last year (they don't have our schedule up yet) and it's 8 to 4 every day! Darn! It's like I am working full-time and then I'll go to school part time at night. How do they expect us to have time for studying and extra-curricular activities. I'm now officially dreading starting school again. Bummer!

1 comment:

beng said...

woes of being a student. btw, i still checked your pharmacy blog a couple of days ago, nandun pa. buti nabasa ko muna ditong inalis mo na, kundi ichecheck ko pa ulet today. hehehe! =P