I used to like tinkering with computer programs a lot. But as I grew older, I found it too tedious. So, I don't bother much with computers ... unless I learn something interesting.
Kuya Junby (hi!) would always edit his photos using some sort of software. I had with me an old version of Adobe Photoshop for at least 3 years now and never really used it that much except to resize my photos for them to fit in friendster. =P But having seen Kuya Junby tinker with a photo-editing software to make backgrounds black and white while leaving the people in color, I decided to put to good use my Photoshop and edit one particular picture I like calling "Vanity". It's in quotation marks because the word can mean two things as it pertains to the picture. Check the it out and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Btw, thanks Kuya Junby! If I didn't see you do this, I would never ever in my wildest dream think of attempting to edit my photos this way.
Kuya Junby (hi!) would always edit his photos using some sort of software. I had with me an old version of Adobe Photoshop for at least 3 years now and never really used it that much except to resize my photos for them to fit in friendster. =P But having seen Kuya Junby tinker with a photo-editing software to make backgrounds black and white while leaving the people in color, I decided to put to good use my Photoshop and edit one particular picture I like calling "Vanity". It's in quotation marks because the word can mean two things as it pertains to the picture. Check the it out and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Btw, thanks Kuya Junby! If I didn't see you do this, I would never ever in my wildest dream think of attempting to edit my photos this way.
4 comments:
oh wow! that's pretty cool! anong gamit mo binut? adobe photoshop ba? i only use that for making pdf of scanned documents eh. hehehe! =P
nice picture and nice job venus =)
cool! :)
nice work on this one kate :) two thumbs up :)
Post a Comment