I don't know how to write in a blog anymore. It's been so looooooong. So, I guess this post will be brief. What's been happening? Well, for the whole month of December (yup! From DECEMBER 1 to JANUARY 1), I am an official bum. I'm done with school and I have a month long break and I am enjoying every minute of it. So what have I been doing? Let's see ...
- I bought myself an early bday/christmas gift - the 3 season dvd set of Numb3rs. I became hooked to that show last year and I wanted to see everything from the beginning. You can't find the DVDs on blockbuster, so I had to buy it for myself. And so far, I'm in Season 3 Disc 3 (3 more discs to go). And that's all I've been doing the whole day.
- I watched the Spice Girls concert on Tuesday (don't ask why ... okay I'll tell you ... I have friends who are big fans of Spice Girls ... I ended up joining them for fun!) and I actually enjoyed the concert - those Girls showed what Girl Power is all about!
- I still shadow at the Poison Control Center. So I went there on Wednesday afternoon and listened in on calls taken by pharmacists. I was there from 4 - 7 on Wednesday. The rest of the day I was watching Numb3rs. =P
- I drove 1 1/2 hours to go to Walgreens in Santa Rosa on Thursday to provide flu shots. I was hecka scared! But, after a while I got used to it. Flu shots, anyone? ;-)
- And that's it. It's back to being a bum again. =)
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment