On Thursday night, July 27, Abby Agaton flew in from Las Vegas where her parents, grandmother, and 2 siblings are currently residing. That morning was my 4th time to see the chiropractor that week and I was still pretty sore and sensitive (no wonder the chiropractor hasn't done any "ADJUSTMENTS" on me yet). I went home, watched some TV, slept a bit, then woke up and started cleaning the house. When my parents left for Lake Tahoe on Sunday, it was pretty clean. But since I haven't been doing any cleaning since the accident, it was in a sad sorry state by Thursday afternoon.
After I cleaned, I talked to Gerard a bit. Then I went off to drop by my cousin's CDs at her house, then went straight to the CLP. I was late. It was already starting by the time I got there, so I didn't get the chance to talk to Pie, the person I invited to the CLP, at all. By the time the talk and sharings were done, it was already 9 pm - Abby's arrival time at SFO. I said goodbye to Pie since I wasn't sure if I'll still see her, then asked She which freeway I should take to SFO. As I was asking for directions Abby called to let me know the plane landed. Then, I rushed to SFO.
I didn't know Abby was waiting for me outside. I parked in the parking structure and was waiting for her inside. It's a good thing I called her after a couple of minutes because Abby was dressed for Las Vegas weather (which apparently reached 115 degrees Fahrenheit) and it was 65 degrees in San Francisco that night. She loved the weather. She said she liked it cold. And that's all we have in San Francisco, mild cold. =)
I drove back to the CLP since I needed to talk to Ferlie about something. She said she needed to give me something. Then, we went to pick up Laurice (poor Abby - she was forced to tag along with me as I do my "errands") 'coz she needed to be at the CLP. We went to Tapioca Express with the rest of the SFC San Francisco/Peninsula members. Abby got to talk to Gerard, a great friend of mine. As Abby and I were figuring out where to go to pick up her bib and timer for the marathon, Gerard joined us at our table, introduced himself to Abby and asked Abby a couple of questions about herself. Then we went home.
As we dropped of Lau at her house, she realized she left the keys inside the house. So, she ended up staying over with us. At home, Lau and Abby watched the Koreanovela - Love Story in Harvard - while I tried to find out where Abby will be running for her marathon. She wanted to see it before her run on Sunday.
Abby loved the Koreanovela. She and Laurice ended up staying til 2 am to watch it. I ended up staying til 2:30 am figuring out where to take Abby since she's already been here before.
More on Abby's trip soon ...
After I cleaned, I talked to Gerard a bit. Then I went off to drop by my cousin's CDs at her house, then went straight to the CLP. I was late. It was already starting by the time I got there, so I didn't get the chance to talk to Pie, the person I invited to the CLP, at all. By the time the talk and sharings were done, it was already 9 pm - Abby's arrival time at SFO. I said goodbye to Pie since I wasn't sure if I'll still see her, then asked She which freeway I should take to SFO. As I was asking for directions Abby called to let me know the plane landed. Then, I rushed to SFO.
I didn't know Abby was waiting for me outside. I parked in the parking structure and was waiting for her inside. It's a good thing I called her after a couple of minutes because Abby was dressed for Las Vegas weather (which apparently reached 115 degrees Fahrenheit) and it was 65 degrees in San Francisco that night. She loved the weather. She said she liked it cold. And that's all we have in San Francisco, mild cold. =)
I drove back to the CLP since I needed to talk to Ferlie about something. She said she needed to give me something. Then, we went to pick up Laurice (poor Abby - she was forced to tag along with me as I do my "errands") 'coz she needed to be at the CLP. We went to Tapioca Express with the rest of the SFC San Francisco/Peninsula members. Abby got to talk to Gerard, a great friend of mine. As Abby and I were figuring out where to go to pick up her bib and timer for the marathon, Gerard joined us at our table, introduced himself to Abby and asked Abby a couple of questions about herself. Then we went home.
As we dropped of Lau at her house, she realized she left the keys inside the house. So, she ended up staying over with us. At home, Lau and Abby watched the Koreanovela - Love Story in Harvard - while I tried to find out where Abby will be running for her marathon. She wanted to see it before her run on Sunday.
Abby loved the Koreanovela. She and Laurice ended up staying til 2 am to watch it. I ended up staying til 2:30 am figuring out where to take Abby since she's already been here before.
More on Abby's trip soon ...
2 comments:
bitin naman! hehehe! more! soon!
QUESTION: did abby get the chance to meet, you know. ahehehe! showbiiiiz!
define "meet" ... HAHA!
Post a Comment