So, I have an acquaintance's mobile phone number stored on my cell. I would text her once in a while when there are big celebrations, like Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, etc. But apparently, she changed phone numbers and some guy now owns this number. He called me up one time (left a message on my voicemail - I failed to pick the phone up) asking me who I was. Since it wasn't my friend who called, I did not bother calling him back. I just texted him saying we don't know each other and that my friend used to have that number.
He called me again recently. He left a message on my voicemail since I was already asleep when he called. I couldn't understand most of the message. All I understood was the "we should hook up" at the end of the message. So, I texted him back saying, "Hi. I think you have the wrong number. :-)"
He sent back a message at 3:30 am. I need help translating the last sentence.
Sorry for so late
i bar tend 2 nites a week
my name is ---
own fence in ssf (wow! he owns a house?)
drive a 300z (i know someone who drives a 350z =P)
u do no me sweaty :-* (the emoticon was his)
So what does that mean? U DO NO ME SWEATY? Is that hip hop lingo? HELP PLEASE!!!
He called me again recently. He left a message on my voicemail since I was already asleep when he called. I couldn't understand most of the message. All I understood was the "we should hook up" at the end of the message. So, I texted him back saying, "Hi. I think you have the wrong number. :-)"
He sent back a message at 3:30 am. I need help translating the last sentence.
Sorry for so late
i bar tend 2 nites a week
my name is ---
own fence in ssf (wow! he owns a house?)
drive a 300z (i know someone who drives a 350z =P)
u do no me sweaty :-* (the emoticon was his)
So what does that mean? U DO NO ME SWEATY? Is that hip hop lingo? HELP PLEASE!!!
6 comments:
unang passing i thought it read "u don't know me sweety". you know how people like to warp the spellings and all that. =D better not reply back anymore. obviously, this guy has more testosterone than brain cells. =P "we should hook up"? not really a phrase that will come out of a decent man's lips. =P
upon reading it again ... I think you're right ... but instead ... I think it says, "You do know me, sweety." Hay ... I'm trying to recruit him sa SFC. haha.
hmmm, honga no! naisip ko kasi, "you dunno me...". hehehe!
sige, i-recruit mo nga... test ito ng pagigin P.R.O. mo binut! hahaha! =D
Harbs, napasubo ako dito. WAAH! Ano ba! I was just trying to invite him sa SFC. Ang yabang! You're absolutely right. He has more testosterone than brain cells.
Sabi ba naman, "you won't be disappointed with me." Grabe! Nagtayuan lahat ng balahibo ko!!! WAAH!
hehe ... HARBS ... I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT SA YOU DUNNO ME ... ano ba itong kausap kong ito. WAAH!
ghahaha! what a weirdo..
i know the emoticon though.. :-* kisses daw for you pakner.. =D ehehe..
Post a Comment