After meeting with Laurice and Alaine last night, I watched Nanny McPhee when I got home at midnight. It was a curious cute movie. I definitely enjoyed watching it. I even cried at the end of the movie. *blush* I admit it. I'm really a sappy person. But if I may be defensive (=P), there was a message for me at the end of the movie. I think that's why I cried. What that message is will remain between me and God. ;-)
Abby Agaton is flying in tonight from Las Vegas! It's great to see her again after 1 1/2 years. She'll be running the San Francisco Marathon on Sunday. I still have no itinerary for her, as she's since most of the tourist spots in San Francisco already. I'll pull something together later tonight. YAY! I'm excited.
Abby Agaton is flying in tonight from Las Vegas! It's great to see her again after 1 1/2 years. She'll be running the San Francisco Marathon on Sunday. I still have no itinerary for her, as she's since most of the tourist spots in San Francisco already. I'll pull something together later tonight. YAY! I'm excited.
1 comment:
uy! regards to abby pagdating nya dyan! =)
Post a Comment