I have this guy friend I'm really close to. We hang out. We talk a lot, especially about Catholicism. He's my prayer buddy (he calls me when he has prayer concerns. I call him when I have prayer concerns and we pray for one another). He knows a lot of things about me. He even about Shaider (not the bionic hero, but a code name I used for my muse).
Now, people think something's going on between us, when really there's not. And people think something should go on between us. And I'm thinking NO.
If only people know what we talk about; if only they know what I know about him and what he knows about me, then they wouldn't think of all these stuff.
I guess it's our fault at times, too. We really don't care about what people think or say about us (well, he doesn't and I somewhat do), so we are not really careful of what we do.
At the retreat we went to, he and I sat outside during one dinner, away from everyone else because there's something I wanted to tell him. And I know that's grounds for people to think that we wanted to isolate ourselves from the rest of the group.
At another time, he gave me a hug and said to my friend, "She's my Kate." I told him, "You know, remarks like that are easily misinterpreted." He said, "let them misinterpret it," then he said even louder, "She's my Kate." I responded, "He's my _______." But don't be hating. It absolutely doesn't mean anything!
This makes me upset. Really upset!
Now, people think something's going on between us, when really there's not. And people think something should go on between us. And I'm thinking NO.
If only people know what we talk about; if only they know what I know about him and what he knows about me, then they wouldn't think of all these stuff.
I guess it's our fault at times, too. We really don't care about what people think or say about us (well, he doesn't and I somewhat do), so we are not really careful of what we do.
At the retreat we went to, he and I sat outside during one dinner, away from everyone else because there's something I wanted to tell him. And I know that's grounds for people to think that we wanted to isolate ourselves from the rest of the group.
At another time, he gave me a hug and said to my friend, "She's my Kate." I told him, "You know, remarks like that are easily misinterpreted." He said, "let them misinterpret it," then he said even louder, "She's my Kate." I responded, "He's my _______." But don't be hating. It absolutely doesn't mean anything!
This makes me upset. Really upset!
3 comments:
*cough cough*
ehem! ehem! hahaha! i think i know why you are getting upset. =P dalian mo na ang email binut! =D
Naku, mahabang kuwento ito sa IM... ;)
haha ... harbs, you know me well enough ... email will be up soon enough ... mga 2 days from now siguro. haba eh!
K. Junby, thanks!
Post a Comment