I AM IN LOVE
WITH ...
just kidding ...
I'm just trying to see what people's reactions are
Random ramblings and musings of someone who thinks a lot ... reflects a lot ... feels a lot ... loves a lot ... laughs a lot ... cries a lot ... imagines a lot ... dreams a lot ... hopes a lot ... believes a lot ...
9 comments:
hahaha! you wouldn't believe i highlighted the whole blog entry to see if there's a hidden message somewhere. =P kala ko naka-camouflage font color or whatever. =P
kaw ha! are you preparing us for some big news? mwehehehe! ;-)
hehe ... Harbie, you made my day. Reactions such as yours was what I was looking for. :-)
No, walang news. La lang akong magawa kahapon! :-)
nanlaki yata mata ko dun a!
good one pakner! you got me there! =D
sorry ... i was in a prankster mode kahapon ... :-P
don't worry, kung in love talaga ako (as if hindi ... :-P), ie-email ko sa inyo ... di ko i-a-announce sa blog ko yun no! hehe, sa email lang. :-P
You are in love with...
...your parents
...dogs
...your god son
...cats
...God
...life
...that cute guy you met at the Pharmacy Info Day but unfortunately will be graduating before you even get started.
...playing pranks on the people who read your blog. :-P
pretty good list Kuya Junby, although I do not like dogs nor cats very much ... and I was never in love with that cute guy, who's known as "TK," I met at Pharmacy Info Day ... but thanks for remembering
ako din naghanap eh hehe well hopefully next time di na "im just kidding" ung kasunod.
Hehe... what else are annoying kuyas good for, after all. ;P
cge ... cge ... next time wala nang "i'm kidding." totohanan na talaga!!! :-)
Post a Comment