* Sometimes when we are so impatient to get an answer, we just jump into conclusions (and those end up being wrong most of the times).
* Sometimes we need to experience a greater amount of pain in order to realize that what we've been crying over in the past was pretty trivial.
* There are visible angels around us - our friends, our families, our loved ones.
* God still talks to you even when it seems like He's silent. He calls your attention using a variety of means - a show, a song, a book, what a loved one said.
* My CSI (Catholic Studies Institute - so that no one gets confused) class will start Wednesday and I'm really excited. It'll be at St. Cecilia's, the church, which I said is where I would love to get married someday. (Ang labo!) :-)
* St. Cecilia's has a way of drawing me to its celebration of the liturgy. I went to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation earlier. As I prayed my penance, I felt drawn to stay to hear Mass. I hadn't intended to stay as I still needed to get to work. In the end, I stayed. And the homily was about the Sacrament of Reconciliation, which I had just received. :-)
* The priest mentioned, while I was confessing, something about apostasy. And I had no idea what it means, so I looked it up online. And apparently this is what it means: apostasy a Fide or perfidi£, when a Christian gives up his faith; apostasy ab ordine, when a cleric abandons the ecclesiastical state; apostasy a religione, or monachatus, when a religious leaves the religious life. I guess I committed apostasy a Fide a while back.
* Earlier, when I was at St. Cecilia's, I felt drawn by the simple beauty of the church's altar and said to myself again, "this is where I would love to get married." :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment