I ran out on my creative juices. I can't think of a clever title for this post. It's way past my bedtime (*blush), but I just have to type these thoughts out or else I won't be able to sleep soundly tonight.
Btw, these are not important stuff. I just want to put them out there 'coz I've bottled up thoughts and emotions for the past month due to Lent. I'd end up closer to becoming a schizo if I don't let these thoughts out.
1) I was asked to write a reflection for "In His Steps," a Catholic reflection thingy (can you tell my brain no longer works ... I can't think of a better term for "thingy") last year. I distinctly remember making a reflection for the April 2nd, 2006 gospel reading. I don't subscribe to In His Steps, so I had no idea if the piece I submitted was published. I just heard from someone who has In His Steps that it was. And I recently heard from another person that it was published for the Easter Sunday reflection. And I was touched! I guess Easter Sunday holds such a significant meaning in my life, so I'm really happy it was published for that particular day. Ang galing ni Lord!
2) I just did a test on Tickle.com - Who's Your Movie Star Double. I thought the answer was pretty interesting. It's Cate Blanchett!!! A Brit (I'm an anglophile according to Allan). And we have the same name (her's is spelled differently). :-)
3) After 2 years of being so busy with her school work in Stockton (which is about an hour away from where I live), my very good friend, Jen, is finally done!!! Congratulations Jen! After her finals, she packed her things and drove back to San Francisco! She's finally back home. And though I know she's pretty tired, she agreed to meet with me. We had dinner at Pasta Pomodoro, then hung out at Starbucks 'coz we have a lot of catching up to do. It was great seeing her again! :-D

with Jen
2 comments:
blooming ang lola mo! =D
blooming ba tawag diyan? akala ko antok ang proper term. hehe :-)
Post a Comment