I'm grateful for these days, when it seems like I have nothing to do at work. :-) I was bored at first, then I remembered, Lent is over and I can read blogs na. Malou didn't have as much posts as Harbie and Jane, so I started off with her blog and finished quickly. Then I finished Jane's. And just now, I finished reading Harbie's. :-) I tried commenting on each post, but since I haven't been blogging recently, words don't flow freely from my thoughts to the screen. :-P
*pats myself on the back for accomplishing what I thought would be impossible for me to do - get through all of Harbie's, Malou's and Jane's posts all throughout the Lenten Season.
That's all folks!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
grabe nga binut eh, ang tiyaga mo, hinabol mong basahin lahat! kaka-touched naman! =)
Harbs, syempre no! Ikaw pa! Kayo pa! Syempre babasahin ko talaga lahat! Buti na lang may free time ako sa work! :-)
Post a Comment