This is the invitation that was sent out.
Please join us again in the BCBP Breakfast Fellowship, and listen to God's message through our sharer.
Life sharing of Kate Manalo
Date: April 22, 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 8:30 am (Registration starts)
Place: Fresh Pizza & BBQ, 15829 Channel Street, San Lorenzo, CA 94580
O di ba? Life sharing daw. And when they say LIFE, they mean from the time you were born to the present time. And you're given 40 minutes to do everything. Being that I'm verbose, how do you suppose I can make use of the limited time given to me and manage to finish in 40 minutes? Hehe, that's my challenge.
If I do end up in the "society" section of the Manila Mail, I'll put up a scan of that newspaper. After all, Kuya Junby, who made his life sharing last February was featured in that newspaper. Maybe, I'll be featured, too! Haha! Wishful thinking ako masyado.
If you're wondering how I'll end up in Manila Mail, a member of BCBP submits articles for Manila Mail, including photos and brief descriptions of BCBP activities.
So, can I expect Harbie, Jane and Malou to show up? :-P
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow sikat ha! pictures ha!
"Society" section pala iyon? Nung sinabi nila nasa Manila Mail daw ako akala ko sa "police blotter" o kaya "most wanted" section iyun...
:-)
Kidding aside, that was a very nice life sharing that you gave at the breakfast. Sorry again for having to change the opening song; I had to improvise around the fact that we had no song books and the projector did not show up until mid-way through the program.
Again, thanks for taking the time to share with us how God has worked in your life.
So, when are we going to see all 5 of you guys (you, Laurice, Elaine, Ferlie and She) at a BCBP activity? ;-)
Post a Comment