Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ANGST

Why do things have to be complicated
Why can't we be friends
We used to be such good friends before
But now that we've started dancing around
Some rules and regulations
You've stopped being my friend
And I've stopped being yours
It frustrates me
And I do not know how it's affecting you
So, I am asking and begging you
Can we please stop the dancing
And start being friends again

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okaaaaay. wow, this must really be affecting you. spawning so many creative output. :) well, at least you're channeling it into something good. hang in there! and enjoy the ride. after that, whew...it'd be a bore actually. LOL. so enjoy the thrill, the dance, the game, the duel...while it lasts. you'll miss it when it's gone.

Binut/Keyt said...

I can hear the hint of "sarcasm" in the okaaaaay. Hehe.

Yeah. It's affecting me ... and I'm not sure if the output is what you can call creative. I've many thoughts last night and as I tried to write them out in a coherent manner, I couldn't. So I wrote them in phrases and put them up in a poetry form. haha. but it's not a poem. It just looks like it. It's just a mad ranting of someone who's really frustrated and upset.

I guess I'm already tired of the dance, the game, the duel - it's been going on for more than a year now and I want it to stop na.

HAY! Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

let's call it free verse then. :)anything that makes you think, and write...is good. it's an emotional and creative exercise. if your life were so smoothly flowing, would you have taken the same time to just report it to us, or at least write it down for yourself? i don't think so.

these feelings you have...makes you more introspective. don't lose track of the "personal" benefits they have on you. you are getting to know yourself and how you react. if you don't like how you react, then you can change it.

i was not being sarcastic. i suppose having gone thru these emotions myself (in one way or another), i know how ...uhm... "small" they really are in the great scheme of things. hehehe.

but hey...you're right. it could be nothing to some people. and still, it could mean the world to you.

so just continue writing and processing what you feel. after a while..."lilipas din yan." hehehe.

it's all a learning experience.

mwah!

beng said...

i think maloiks is right. after all this rollercoaster of emotions, it'll be a bore. so enjoy the ride! =)

Binut/Keyt said...

ah ... free verse pala tawag dun ... now I know! :-)

will follow ur advice po! :-)