Thursday, June 08, 2006

CRYING BOUTS

I've been emotional lately. Harbie can attest to that. ;-) I guess, ever since the retreat I've gone to, all I want to do is cry. And I've been crying a lot lately. Thank God, I have allergies to pollen and it affects my eyes. So, my co workers think that my eyes are swollen because of allergic reactions to pollen. But in reality, it's because I cried my eyes out last night.

I thought that my reactions to the deja vu experiences I've been going through again are different from the last time. But they aren't. And last night I realized that there's still so much I have to learn. There are still lessons that I need to relearn. I thought I already learned them, but as it turns out, I haven't.

I'm grateful for moments of silence and crying. Because it teaches me how to get up from past mistakes and move on with my life, trying my best to avoid making the same mistakes again.

No comments: