What do you do when, after not understanding an information that came your way or its implications, you said the exact opposite of what you would want to say had you understood or decoded correctly the cryptic message you received? What do you do in this case when 5 days already passed since it happened? What do you do when the sender of the message stopped talking to you all of a sudden?
What to do? What to do? What to do?
ARRRGGGHHHHH! WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT COMING???
Why did I have to pretend I'm someone I'm not? Why did I have to "change" how I react to certain things? Why did I think I had to be "creative" in responding, when I could have just responded the way I used to respond?
ARRRGGGHHHHH! BECAUSE OF ALL THAT, I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!!!
What to do? What to do? What to do?
SIGH!
Life is ... SIGH!
What to do? What to do? What to do?
ARRRGGGHHHHH! WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT COMING???
Why did I have to pretend I'm someone I'm not? Why did I have to "change" how I react to certain things? Why did I think I had to be "creative" in responding, when I could have just responded the way I used to respond?
ARRRGGGHHHHH! BECAUSE OF ALL THAT, I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!!!
What to do? What to do? What to do?
SIGH!
Life is ... SIGH!
6 comments:
hmmm...i wonder what was that about? :O
i wonder too. "hmmm" squared. =)
long story! hehe
it won't be if you'd start now. ;-)
good one, beng ... it's actually not that long ... I just can't put the details up ... haha!
shucks! what to do? what to do? what to do? I'm running out of excuses for you guys!
kahit overview, or outline. hehehe! we could probably help, you know? ;-)
Post a Comment