Friday, June 09, 2006

BUSY BUSY WEEK

So I'm starting school on Tuesday of next week. I'll have class on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. I'll be really busy for about a month and a half. So, I decided to make the most of this "last" week I have before going back to school. So, I scheduled something every single night of this week.

Monday night - had an SFC "upper" household meeting from 7:30 - 11 pm. Went home, then ended up chatting until 1 am.

Tuesday night - had coffee with Gnetski from 6:30 - 9:30 pm. And then I ended up chatting til 11 pm.

Wednesday night - had my night class at St. Cecilia's from 7:30 - 9:30 pm. I didn't chat this night, 'coz I wanted to sleep early. Guess how early is early for me? 11 pm.

Thursday night - had my household meeting. For the first time in so long, there were 6 of us (normally only 3 of us show up for our household meeting). Jen and Cza (been in SFC for more than 2 years) attended for the 1st time!!! We had a lot of fun. The meeting formally started at 8:30. We ate before that. And then we talked until around 12 mn. Got home at 12:30 am. Slept at 1 am.

So now, I'm really tired, and really sleepy. At lunch today, my co-worker Sachiko (a lady), kindly offered to give me a shoulder and neck massage. And I was very happy to accept that offer. She gives great massage! I didn't think I was that tired until I felt how stiff my muscles were. And now, I want an hour full-body massage. I'm thinking of scheduling it this weekend. I really need it!!! (can you tell how cranky I'm becoming?)

Tonight - I'm having dinner with Jen. Hopefully, I can be home by 9 pm tonight. I really want to rest.

Tomorrow morning - I'll be at the Fiesta Filipina event from 8 am - 2 pm. Apparently Wowowee will be there on Sunday. Too bad, I won't be there on Sunday. :-( Hopefully I'll get some rest on Saturday afternoon.

Sunday - I'll be attending Jen's graduation. Then we'll have dinner? I wonder how late I'll end up staying out.

Monday night - I'll be having dinner with Alaine. SIGH.

Tuesday night - It's Oni's birthday. They might have a celebration for him. But too bad, I'll be in class - my first day back in school!

So, that's my packed week! And now, I want to go home. SIGH!

1 comment:

beng said...

action-packed! daig mo pa astista sa sched ah! take it easy gurl! =)