It's been 1 1/2 years since I last saw Kuya Alvs in LA. That's when I last saw Jane, Leng (not Beng =P), Janelle, Abby, and Sam, too. Anyway, on our first night in LA, Kuya Alvs arranged for us to go to a Gay Strip Club(?). I'm not sure anymore. He, apparently, wanted to take the so-called, "Santa Santita" and make her less of a "Santa Santita." If you haven't already guessed, the "Santa Santita" is, none other than, I.
So, we went there. I didn't know what to expect. From the looks of Jane and O'Neal, it's not a fun place to be at. Haha. But I guess, God protected His own "Santa Santita," as there wasn't any "show" that night. There were drag queens singing, but none of the excitement that Kuya Alvs wanted to expose me to. So, Kuya Alvs went home upset that I didn't get to do the one thing he wanted me to do.
Anyway, I was surprised to receive a phone call from Kuya Alvs tonight as I was driving home from school. Apparently, they were at that place again. And for some reason, he always associates me with that place. And he can't resist calling me, telling me to go visit LA so he can take me there on a night where they actually have "THE SHOW." Anyway, I thought that was funny. And I suddenly missed my high school classmates and mga ka-brother section. SIGH!
So, we went there. I didn't know what to expect. From the looks of Jane and O'Neal, it's not a fun place to be at. Haha. But I guess, God protected His own "Santa Santita," as there wasn't any "show" that night. There were drag queens singing, but none of the excitement that Kuya Alvs wanted to expose me to. So, Kuya Alvs went home upset that I didn't get to do the one thing he wanted me to do.
Anyway, I was surprised to receive a phone call from Kuya Alvs tonight as I was driving home from school. Apparently, they were at that place again. And for some reason, he always associates me with that place. And he can't resist calling me, telling me to go visit LA so he can take me there on a night where they actually have "THE SHOW." Anyway, I thought that was funny. And I suddenly missed my high school classmates and mga ka-brother section. SIGH!
3 comments:
hey! i thought abby is visiting LA this july? is she pushing through with it? nobody's more perfect to bring to that place but abby. she will definitely shriek and make all that "i'm-too-disgusted-to-look" sounds. hehehe!
dalhin nyo rin ako don pag nagpunta kami dyan! hahaha! *LOLZ* =D
nope Abby is visiting SF this july. :-P Janelle is coming up, too! Excited na ako!
Kasama namin si Abby nun sa LA. E kaso wala talagang show eh. Sayang!
Sumbong kita kay Alfredo! :-P Pero sige ... dadalhin kita ... sasabihin ko kay Alfredo pupunta tayong Adoration Chapel or something. :-P
I watched a drag show before in Athens, GA. At the only gay bar of the college town. Hehehe. Twas fun, exciting...uhm, well, different. :)
Post a Comment