Saturday, June 17, 2006

WHEN GOD MADE YOU

Because I don't want to work on my first speech for my class, I decided to add stuff on my blogger side bar. So, the song playing on the background is my Wedding Song (only if the one I'll marry someday decides to use it) - When God Made You. The lyrics are up on the side bar too, in case you want to know. :-) Enjoy the music everyone!

10 comments:

beng said...

baket ngayon mo lang ni-post toh?! i loooove the song! save ko for anniv! hehehe! ;-)

Binut/Keyt said...

hehe ... Harbs, selfish ako! :-P ... gusto ko ako lang may Wedding Song na ganun ... kaso I found out, gasgas na pala siya as wedding song. hehe. So, share na sa buong barangay!

lapit na anniv! sige kantahin mo kay Je! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow. may song na for the wedding. hohum. does it "catalyze" the entire process if you start thinking up bits and pieces of your wedding na? if you, i think i'd start planning mine too. hahahaha.
Can't hear the song right now. am using the school computer. and they plugged out the speakers. :O

Anonymous said...

ERRATUM
if you...should have been, "if yes"

waaah. may mali sa message ko. kasi this computer is configured in chinese. :O kabisado ko lang kaya nakaka message ako. hay. excuses, excuses.

anyhow, if thinking up about my wedding would speed it up, what i meant was...then i'd start planning mine now. hahaha.

Binut/Keyt said...

haha ... Maloiks ... umm ... nope ... I didn't even think of that (that the earlier I think about weddings, the sooner it'll happen). I just happen to chance in upon that song and immediately fell in love with it. I thought it'd be a great wedding song. So, that's that!

beng said...

gasgas na wedding song? meron pa bang ibang kanta na mas gagasgas pa sa "Ikaw" as a wedding song? hehehe! i like that song too, pero it's almost every other couple's theme song at the church. so, never mind.

Anonymous said...

i think, classical na lang ako. in the likes of Canon (pachelbel) and Air on G-string (bach). hehehe. Na gasgas rin sa weddings. Yay. Why not compose your own? tingnan ko lang kung may gumaya nun without permission. isusue ko. hehehe.

beng said...

hahaha! lawyer in the hauz!! mura lang ba Prof Fee mo saken? di ba by the minute ang bayad sa lawyers? ;-)

Binut/Keyt said...

oo nga no harbs ... Ikaw ... haha ... di ko naisip yun

Malou ... nung sinabi mo yung Canon ... naisip ko yung My Sassy Girl (o di ba ... baduy ko nanood ako ng Korean Movie) :-)

Anonymous said...

huy...gusto ko rin ang My Sassy Girl. Exag. Hehehe. 2x ko yata pinanood yun. Hahha. Ay hindi. Once lang pala. Pero may prequel yun eh. I forgot the title. Mas gusto ko ang My Sassy Girl. :)

yep...per minuto ang ibang lawyers. hahaha. per hour yata. kasi lagi ang sabi...billable hours. nung nag-intern ako, pati ang pinagagawa sa amin dapat ilolog mo, para alam how much to bill the client. yay!

ayoko na mag law. :O yea, yea. after finishing it ayaw ko pala. ano na lang kaya magawa sa buhay? hahaha.