Thursday, February 09, 2006

I LOST MY MUSE

I used to have a private blog, like Malou did. I haven't written on it for several months now. I suppose I already lost my muse, "the one" who filled my thoughts every second of every minute of every day. Naks! :-P It's a good thing because it means I'm finally healed. I'm finally at a point where I can fully move on, without looking back at everything that happened. :-)

It's funny because I even went to a healing mass (sponsored by the BCBP - why weren't you there, K. Junby? :-P) to allow myself to fully heal from the trauma I experienced (medyo exagg yata ako) last year. And that didn't help. Hehe. I felt good after the healing mass. But then, it all came back after several weeks - the trauma, the pain, and the insecurities that came with them. And I had to hide them, for quite some time. That blog (good luck finding it, in case you want to actually search for it) was my faithful companion throughout that journey of healing. And now, I don't need it anymore. YAHOO! :-D

To those who are wondering, who that muse was, Harbie knows! :-P (Though, I ask you, Harbie, if you still remember, not to give out any names or any details of what you know when commenting on this post). Jane would have known it too had she stayed with Abby, Janelle and I that night in LA (Abby and Janelle know, too). Sowi Jane. Malou, there was not enough time to talk about it when we met in the Philippines. Sowi din! Kuya Junby, I know you're totally clueless. Sowi ulit.

There is of course the danger of my former muse finding this blog entry, and I honestly thought against putting this up. But, why the heck should I care - I'm healed! :-D

9 comments:

beng said...

binuuuuut! creepy! i was just thinking about THAT last week, kasi i found our looong chain of emails about it. hehe! sayang, i thought that was IT eh. pero well, God has better plans for you, nagselos si God na may ibang nago-occupy ng mind mo. hehehe! ;-)

musta na kaya yon? any news? you know my email! hehehe! ;-)

Binut/Keyt said...

Haha! Grabe ah! Nag-connect tayo. When I was typing that post up I thought about the looong emails I sent you. Must be painful for you to go through all that. Sowi. I got carried away with my stories eh. :-)

Tama ka diyan, nag-selos nga siguro si God. WAAH! :-P

Okay naman siya. Friends kami. Grabe! dami kong kadramahan nung mga panahon na iyon. Di ko na nga lang na email sa iyo, kasi busy akong umiiyak nun. ;-)

Cge, email kita one of these days. Get ready for one of those loooong emails. :-P

Anonymous said...

Good to know that you are now healed and ready to move on. God bless always.

(I think I had to work late that day they had the healing mass scheduled. It is pretty difficult for me to attend any activities scheduled for the middle of the week.)

Don't worry, I'm used to cluelessness. :)

beng said...

i miss those looong emails nga eh! i re-read a few last week. hehehe! ;-) it was always fun to read your stories, and ako pa nga nae-excite for you eh, ikaw kasi dinidismiss mo. hehehe! oh well, glad you're friends naman. tagal na rin pala non! =)

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're healed. Mwah!

Binut/Keyt said...

Kuya Junby, why were you looking at me during the "sharing" portion of the assembly? Were you expecting me to share this? :-P

Haha! Harbs, as I thought it would help me heal, I deleted all those emails I sent to you, mind sending me the last one I sent you? Then, I can somewhat go from there. Haha, don't worry it won't be as detailed as before. :-P

Thanks Malou! I'm glad, too!

jane said...

honga =( we went to vegas that time.. didnt get to spend much time with you guys nga e..

just when we were starting to have a sharing session (the one and only night before we leave for vegas), we had to uhmmm.. sleep? =)

more chikahan next time =D

Anonymous said...

Paranoid ka yata ha. :-P

I was not really trying to get anyone in particular to share. I was, however, trying to establish eye contact with everyone to see if that particular brother or sister had something they wanted to share. Minsan naman kasi, kailangan ng kaunting "pressure" bago mapa-share mo 'yung mga brothers and sisters kasi. :-)

Binut/Keyt said...

K. Junby, medyo paranoid nga siguro. :-P

Jane, oo nga eh. you needed to sleep that night for the vegas trip. :-) that was fun, though. It was nice hanging out with you and finally meeting O'neal!