I brought my camera to work one day. And I took some pictures of fog filled streets. It wasn't as bad as the postcard, but for those who haven't experienced or seen San Francisco engulfed in fog, this is what it looks like.
You can see the fog enveloping the houses straight ahead in this picture.
Driving through (and stopping to take these pictures) the foggy streets of San Francisco.
To show that my camera lens was not fogged up when I took these pictures, I took a picture of the same tree but the one to the right shows a part of a tree that was closer to me that wasn't enveloped in fog.
The top of my building covered with fog.


View from the 15th floor lobby, before and after the fog.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!



2 comments:
ay scary! ayokong nagdadrive pag foggy, parang laging may masasagasaan ka. hehehe! =P
Yup, driving in fog is no fun. I think the worst I ever had to deal with was once when I was driving back from work. It was winter time at around 2am, it was pouring rain and the fog was so thick I honestly could not see more than 50 feet in front of me. And this was over Highway 17 which is widely considered as one of the most accident prone highways in the U.S. Add to that the fact that it had been a really long day at work and I was so tired and it was truly a recipe for disaster. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and a prayer of thanks when I got home that night. :-)
Post a Comment