This is just a rambling about the California Special Elections.
So Arnold Schwart ... can't spell his last name ... called for Special Elections that cost California about $80M. By this point, most Californians are annoyed by him, including myself. He targeted Nurses and Teachers, proposing to give them more work for less pay. It's ridiculous. I mean, the reason there aren't too many good teachers around is because schools are not paying them enough for all the hard work they do for their students. Trust me, I know! My mom's a high school teacher! And now he wants to give them more work. Aren't they doing enough already?
Anyway, all his propositions were defeated! Hah! All I want to say to him is :-P. Belat Arnold! Californians voted you when Davis was impeached because they thought you to be a moderate Republican. But you're just as bad as Baby Bush is.
An article in the New York Times (I didn't read it) said that this elections will be a reflection on the administration. I guess it reflected poorly, huh! We're no longer satisfied with the current Cheney (it's not really Bush who's leading this country) administration, with all the scandals, outing a CIA covert officer to discredit her husband because he said that Iraq wasn't buying uranium from Africa, lying about WMD as grounds for an unjust war, etc. Can't take it anymore. If I could meet Baby Bush, I'll scream at him, "GET OUR SOLDIERS OUT OF IRAQ NOW!!!"
I'm not mad ... just venting! :-)
So Arnold Schwart ... can't spell his last name ... called for Special Elections that cost California about $80M. By this point, most Californians are annoyed by him, including myself. He targeted Nurses and Teachers, proposing to give them more work for less pay. It's ridiculous. I mean, the reason there aren't too many good teachers around is because schools are not paying them enough for all the hard work they do for their students. Trust me, I know! My mom's a high school teacher! And now he wants to give them more work. Aren't they doing enough already?
Anyway, all his propositions were defeated! Hah! All I want to say to him is :-P. Belat Arnold! Californians voted you when Davis was impeached because they thought you to be a moderate Republican. But you're just as bad as Baby Bush is.
An article in the New York Times (I didn't read it) said that this elections will be a reflection on the administration. I guess it reflected poorly, huh! We're no longer satisfied with the current Cheney (it's not really Bush who's leading this country) administration, with all the scandals, outing a CIA covert officer to discredit her husband because he said that Iraq wasn't buying uranium from Africa, lying about WMD as grounds for an unjust war, etc. Can't take it anymore. If I could meet Baby Bush, I'll scream at him, "GET OUR SOLDIERS OUT OF IRAQ NOW!!!"
I'm not mad ... just venting! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment