Here are some questions I answered as an introduction to the Chronicles of a Would-be Schizo:
Q: Why blog?
A: As I alluded to in my description of this blog, I think and feel a lot. There are times when I'm overwhelmed by my thoughts and my emotions I fear I'm going to go crazy. This would be a good outlet for those thoughts and emotions so I won't end up in a mental institution someday.
Q: If you feared you'd go crazy if you didn't blog, why blog only now?
A: This is not my first blog, actually.
Q: What is your first blog?
A: My first one is a sort of "religious" reflective blog, which is semi-public. Not too many people know of its existence. And those who read it don't necessarily know the identity of the person (me) who wrote it.
Q: Well, why make a new one? Why not just continue with your first one?
A: Being that my first one is a sort of "religious" reflective blog, the topics I can discuss are limited in nature. I can't let out my random, confusing thoughts and emotions that overwhelm me in that blog. Besides, people who may want to know what's happening with me (not that there are many of them) won't get that kind of information from my first blog, as it is a reflective blog.
Q: Who would want to know what's happening with you?
A: That's a very good question. Umm, you see, Malou, my friend, says that the only way she keeps in touch with people she knows but don't get to see or talk to very often is by reading their blogs. She kinda insisted that I put up my own online-journal-blog. So it's her fault this blog exists. :-P ... And maybe, just maybe, other people would be interested in knowing what's going on with me.
Q: Keep your fingers crossed. Are there a lot of interesting happenings going on with you?
A: Well, not really. That's why, though I thought of it for so long, I never did put up an online-journal-blog.
Q: Well, what's the point of this blog if there's not much happening to you?
A: I don't know! I just want to "experiment" on it for a while. See, how long it'll stay afloat.
*keeping my fingers crossed*
Q: Why blog?
A: As I alluded to in my description of this blog, I think and feel a lot. There are times when I'm overwhelmed by my thoughts and my emotions I fear I'm going to go crazy. This would be a good outlet for those thoughts and emotions so I won't end up in a mental institution someday.
Q: If you feared you'd go crazy if you didn't blog, why blog only now?
A: This is not my first blog, actually.
Q: What is your first blog?
A: My first one is a sort of "religious" reflective blog, which is semi-public. Not too many people know of its existence. And those who read it don't necessarily know the identity of the person (me) who wrote it.
Q: Well, why make a new one? Why not just continue with your first one?
A: Being that my first one is a sort of "religious" reflective blog, the topics I can discuss are limited in nature. I can't let out my random, confusing thoughts and emotions that overwhelm me in that blog. Besides, people who may want to know what's happening with me (not that there are many of them) won't get that kind of information from my first blog, as it is a reflective blog.
Q: Who would want to know what's happening with you?
A: That's a very good question. Umm, you see, Malou, my friend, says that the only way she keeps in touch with people she knows but don't get to see or talk to very often is by reading their blogs. She kinda insisted that I put up my own online-journal-blog. So it's her fault this blog exists. :-P ... And maybe, just maybe, other people would be interested in knowing what's going on with me.
Q: Keep your fingers crossed. Are there a lot of interesting happenings going on with you?
A: Well, not really. That's why, though I thought of it for so long, I never did put up an online-journal-blog.
Q: Well, what's the point of this blog if there's not much happening to you?
A: I don't know! I just want to "experiment" on it for a while. See, how long it'll stay afloat.
*keeping my fingers crossed*
2 comments:
you now have at least one reader in me binut! hehehe! ;-) keep in touch! kung di ka pa nagcomment sa blog ko, di ko malalamang may blog ka na rin pala! hehehe!
ay, di pala pwedeng basta mag-comment dito, may approval pa ng blog author. tsk sayang! walang pang-blackmail. hehehe! ;-P
Post a Comment