I don't normally wake up early. We don't have strict hours at work. I can choose to come in as early as 6 am, or as late as 11 am. It doesn't really matter what time we come in as long as we put in 8 hours of work. I usually come in at 10 am. So, I really don't have to wake up early each day. But lately, for some weird unknown reason, I've been waking up at 6 am. It's like I already have an internal alarm clock that suddenly jolts me out of deep slumber exactly at 6.
I came home late last night. 12 mn is late by my standards. :-P I didn't go to bed until 1:30 am. And though I have somewhere to be by 11 am, I knew I didn't need to get up that early. But by 6 am this morning, I was already up. I was a bit annoyed, to tell you honestly. I tried to go back to bed, but I was already wide-awake by 6:30. So I forced myself out of bed, which I guess is good because I now have time to do stuff before I leave. Which reminds me, California is having special elections this November because Arnie wants lots of changes. I wish you could hear the sarcasm in my tone when I typed in that last sentence. I really disapprove of how Arnold is taking California to the FAAAAR right. All he cares about is BIIIIG corporations. And he said he was moderate! YEAH RIGHT! Anyway, I don't like most of his propositions. I need to vote (I'm voting absentee). And I need to mail in my vote right away. I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with this blog.
So, what am I doing today? Well, though I am already a member in Singles for Christ, I recently joined another charismatic community called the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals. I know it says brotherhood, but women are allowed in the community. Not that I'm a businesswoman or a professional (or am I?), but I just really love this community. And today, we have a commitment talk. We're committing ourselves to God through committing to the group. It'll be a whole day affair. I'm really looking forward to it. Since I've been back from my Philippine trip, I haven't really seen them.
And after that, I'm hanging out with my tropa! Finally! We get to see one another. We haven't been complete as a tropa lately. Everybody's busy with their own stuff. I've been busy mostly with work. Too bad my camera is still in the shop (damaged it at the Crystal Cove in Bora), I would have loved to take a picture of all of us together and post it here. Oh well! I hope someone would bring a camera.
Ok, I'm going now to put in my votes for this California special elections. :-)
I came home late last night. 12 mn is late by my standards. :-P I didn't go to bed until 1:30 am. And though I have somewhere to be by 11 am, I knew I didn't need to get up that early. But by 6 am this morning, I was already up. I was a bit annoyed, to tell you honestly. I tried to go back to bed, but I was already wide-awake by 6:30. So I forced myself out of bed, which I guess is good because I now have time to do stuff before I leave. Which reminds me, California is having special elections this November because Arnie wants lots of changes. I wish you could hear the sarcasm in my tone when I typed in that last sentence. I really disapprove of how Arnold is taking California to the FAAAAR right. All he cares about is BIIIIG corporations. And he said he was moderate! YEAH RIGHT! Anyway, I don't like most of his propositions. I need to vote (I'm voting absentee). And I need to mail in my vote right away. I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with this blog.
So, what am I doing today? Well, though I am already a member in Singles for Christ, I recently joined another charismatic community called the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals. I know it says brotherhood, but women are allowed in the community. Not that I'm a businesswoman or a professional (or am I?), but I just really love this community. And today, we have a commitment talk. We're committing ourselves to God through committing to the group. It'll be a whole day affair. I'm really looking forward to it. Since I've been back from my Philippine trip, I haven't really seen them.
And after that, I'm hanging out with my tropa! Finally! We get to see one another. We haven't been complete as a tropa lately. Everybody's busy with their own stuff. I've been busy mostly with work. Too bad my camera is still in the shop (damaged it at the Crystal Cove in Bora), I would have loved to take a picture of all of us together and post it here. Oh well! I hope someone would bring a camera.
Ok, I'm going now to put in my votes for this California special elections. :-)
UPDATE: Here's a scan of my BCBP Commitment Card. I am now a committed member of the BCBP. Yay for me!


2 comments:
hey you lurker! you read my blog pala but you dont tell me your url. good thing i saw it at harbie's blog! hehehe how are you venus??? miss na kita gurl! hehe guess ill have another blog to read. ^_^
ei pakner! =D
finally.. i would have guessed you have a blog.. =p wla kasing link yung first comment mo on my blog.. heheh..
link kita ha =D
will be reading you blog tonight.. =p
Post a Comment