Ever since I've been back from my month-long Philippine vacation, I've been swamped at work. Today, I almost lost my patience because I felt that my boss was asking too much of me. (Isn't that normal for bosses, though? ... to ask too much of their "subjects?" ... hmm). Thank God I didn't.
Anywho, after a week-long experience of being a slave to work, I get to somehow relax tonight. Our SFC (Single's For Christ) chapter, San Francisco / Peninsula, is having it's Christian Life Program Empowerment Session (or baptism) tonight. So, this is not a baptism of water (like the baptism we had as Catholics) but a baptism of fire, as they call it. It's a pray-over session, wherein leaders pray over the participants in the CLP, asking the Holy Spirit to come to them and empower them. The title of the talk for this session is Receiving the Holy Spirit. So, it's sorta a baptism with the Spirit. Anyway, though I'm no longer that active in the community, I'm attending the session with my friend, Laurice to support our friends, Ferlie and She, and our other brothers and sisters in the community as they fulfill the service God asked of them. It'll be a long session. It'll probably finish at around 10. Which means, we don't get to eat dinner until 11. Hehe. So that's what I'm looking forward to for tonight.
* I don't think I can wait until 11 for dinner. I'm already hungry now as it is. Hmm ... means I'll need to grab something before going to St. Bruno's tonight.
Anywho, after a week-long experience of being a slave to work, I get to somehow relax tonight. Our SFC (Single's For Christ) chapter, San Francisco / Peninsula, is having it's Christian Life Program Empowerment Session (or baptism) tonight. So, this is not a baptism of water (like the baptism we had as Catholics) but a baptism of fire, as they call it. It's a pray-over session, wherein leaders pray over the participants in the CLP, asking the Holy Spirit to come to them and empower them. The title of the talk for this session is Receiving the Holy Spirit. So, it's sorta a baptism with the Spirit. Anyway, though I'm no longer that active in the community, I'm attending the session with my friend, Laurice to support our friends, Ferlie and She, and our other brothers and sisters in the community as they fulfill the service God asked of them. It'll be a long session. It'll probably finish at around 10. Which means, we don't get to eat dinner until 11. Hehe. So that's what I'm looking forward to for tonight.
* I don't think I can wait until 11 for dinner. I'm already hungry now as it is. Hmm ... means I'll need to grab something before going to St. Bruno's tonight.
5 comments:
Venus! Finally, you have a blog. And finally I can somehow be updated with your life. Hehehe. I sent you a message about my webpage. It's not "public," so it's a sort of "by invitation" access. (So much for letting strangers have free access to the goings on in my life. Hehe.) I'll try to put up a blog soon. That'll be easier to update. Take care! mwah!
hoy maloiks! at isa ka pang nagtatago! anong url mo? email mo saken! =D
haha ... Harbs, makakarating kay Malou ang iyong message. :-D
hehehe thanks binut! i thought she would always drop by for a visit kaya ginawa ko nang bulletin board itong comments page mo. hehehe!
harbie,
bb na nga ang blog ni venus. hahaha. hindi pa tapos ang web page. i doubt na matapos yun. index at profile pa lang ang laman. i should really spend some time putting up the picture page, at least kahit offline sa composer. kasi hinihintay ko pa pumasok before mag upload, at least broadband sa school.
thanks venus for the bb service of your blog. hehehe. next time i'd leave a msg straight at harbie's. :)
Post a Comment