Tuesday, November 08, 2005

RUN ABBY RUN!

Yesterday, I saw a picture in the New York Times of the New York City marathon and I thought of Abby 'coz it was her dream to participate in that particular marathon. And then I forgot about it. I think I was busy talking to my co-worker, Jean, that I got distracted easily.

Today, I was reminded of the NY City Marathon and Abby running in that marathon through Harbie's blog. So I called Abby to congratulate her for finishing the well-known marathon. I have to say that I totally admire her for her perseverance, endurance, and commitment to finishing her goal. She ran for 4 hours 29 minutes. Grabe! I can't even stand running for 20 minutes on a treadmill. Treadmill na yun ah! I'm sure it would have taken me a day at least if I were to run for 26 miles!

Anyway, I just really want to express my admiration for Abby! Galing mo! :-)

1 comment:

beng said...

well, you forgot... ako naman, nakausap ko na sya, di ko pa ni-congratulate! hahaha! galeng no?