I attended a BCBP Breakfast last Saturday. The sharer talked about how God spoke to her in a dream. I'm not going to write in detail what her dream was and what God's message to her was because it's not my story and because it's pretty long. But it was impressive how that dream came true.
In the Bible, there were many instances when God spoke to His people in dreams. Joseph decided not to go through with divorcing Mary because God spoke to him in a dream.
Why am I rambling about dreams? Well, I had a strange one last night. Ok, maybe it's not so strange. And I guess I don't know what it means, if it means anything.
I'm just wondering if my dream
- was just a reflection of my emotions last night
- replayed in my head parts of what happened last night
- replayed in my head what I was thinking last night
- speaks of a great desire of my heart
- is a message from God for me.
I really don't know. I had a lot of confusing thoughts and emotions last night. Maybe, they all became jumbled inside me so it manifested weirdly in my dream. SIGH! I really don't know. (whoops! used the same sentence twice)
The dream was pretty short and prety vague. I dreamt there was a BCBP meeting. (I don't know why it has to be the BCBP). And I decided not to attend because I was reading a book (weird no? I wouldn't miss a BCBP meeting for a book, pero I had a new book to read yesterday). But even though I planned on not showing up, I drove to the site anyway. One person was there - I'm not going to name that person or give that person a gender - to attend the meeting. That person did not know I was in the vicinity. And I'm not sure if I was hiding from that person. 'Coz even though I knew that person was there, I did not make my presence felt. Anyway, that person didn't know where the meeting was, and was asking everyone passing by if they were BCBP members. 'Coz while that person attended a meeting before, there was no way that that person could remember the members of the group. I saw Ate Edith with Kuya Dennis and their kids. The person followed them. And I just continued to sit in my car, watching them. When they entered the room, I became really happy 'coz this unnamed, genderless person went despite the fact that there was nobody there this person knew. And then, I couldn't contain my happiness. Though, I really had no intention of going, I went to attend the meeting. I just showed up. This person was surprised. And then the dream ended.
Hmm ... I somehow get it now. I saw it differently after I typed it up. Huh! It just replayed what happened to me recently (not necessarily the night before). But recently.
Interesting.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment